Monday, December 7, 2015

I am just finding reasons not to go back to my revision. Ironically. studying was exactly what I wanted when I was working after NS, yet now I just want to graduate and start working for real. Moral of the story: The grass always looks better on the other side.

Spent the last five days with my favourite girl and it is a real indication that there is never a dull moment with her. We had Saizeriya and a sleepover on Wednesday to commemorate the last exams she ever has to take in her life, unless she decides to do a PhD. *pops confetti* And also because someone was craving for snails. (What in the world of weirdness craving is that? :D)

Went along to meet her poly friends on Friday at Breko Cafe @ Holland Village to get to know the people close to her a little better. All I can say is that I know she is in good hands whenever she is not with me. We headed over to Acid Bar for some lychee and apple shots after that but somehow the alcohol was really strong and distasteful, unlike the first time I tasted it. Wasn't supposed to stay over again after that but as how it always is, targeting to take the last bus of the night became a resignation to fate of taking the first bus the next morning.

Sunday saw us head over to L E Cafe Confectionery & Pastry because I was craving for beancurd tarts in my previous dream hehehe. Caught in the rain but the staff at Rendezvous Hotel were nice enough to spare us an umbrella even though we were not guests at the hotel. How awesome is that? We shared a kiss under the umbrella in the pouring rain so I guess that is one thing off the "romantic things-to-do" list? :) We saw other people stranded in the rain and S was so kind-hearted in wanting to share the umbrella we had with others even when we were both already getting wet. Heart of gold she has, this angel. Went to claim my Gong Cha 1-for-1 but somehow it tasted like Taro more than the Matcha Latte we ordered. Which makes us wonder whether the standard for their free drinks are ultimately inferior to their standard drinks. Had tomyum maggi at 7-11 to accompany our drinks because someone was craving for it and somehow it's "perfect weather" to eat maggi. Disclaimer: I have absolutely no part to play in such far-fetched logic. According to her, that is. Embarked on a food coma-inducing steamboat and grill dinner at home, which explains why we slept like pigs after dinner. Hiak hiak hiak. >.<

Fifteen more days to Bangkok and I pray hard that the trip will go through as planned because we have waited too long for this. Three papers stand in my way and may I be granted the wisdom to ace them. *inserts arm flex emoji*  

No comments:

Post a Comment