Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Too busy and feeling too lethargically drained(Is there even such a word?) to even get up in the mornings nowadays. When I open my eyes at 4am at dawn, it's literally akin to looking into the Sun directly. Alas! What has happened to my mantra of sleeping and waking up early? Work aka internship is so damaging to my feet that I have super-large blisters that threaten to burst any opportune moment. Or inopportune actually. Getting the hang of sleeping at 6pm when I get back from work everyday, even skipping dinner, which is considered a high-priority activity on my list of pastimes. The funny thing is that even with the monstrous tray of food on my lunch tray and a non-stop routine of gobbling and guzzling at the lounge, I am still shrinking. Probably de-evolving perhaps. My only motivating factor is the meet-ups once every week(hopefully?). Still unable to stick to my pre-determined planned exercise regime of at least one recreational activity per week. Okay time to visit lala land in view of the 6am shift tomorrow as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment