Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The ultimate feeling of fatigue and lethargy struck me this morning. Could see my lips turning pale and I could only read documents one word at a time. Not to forget the extreme hunger pangs. When I was released for breaktime, I wolfed down my entire tray of food in less than 10 minutes.

Cannot believe that I'm deprived of meeting my fellow slaves again this week. And my weekly basketball sessions have been starkly reduced to monthly. Here are just some pictures I am uploading from my itouch.


I think I'm getting the "weichong syndrome".


This picture was overdue from the last slave meeting. New korean popstar group debuting on Music Bank this Friday! D.R.Y!



And our dear wesley has gotten his driving license! Which means more impromptu supper sessions! Blasting songs while on the road simply like a bunch of douches. Not to forget the jam-brakes that catapulted us off our seats. In a span of five hours, I gobbled two hamburgers and one lemongrass dessert at tampines, one chicken rice set and cup walker at ehub, and a plate of seafood noodles at simpang. The possibilities with easy transport!

No comments:

Post a Comment