Monday, August 20, 2012

Worked at anf for the first time in almost two months. Was reminded of how much I abhor the incessant continuous routine of folding clothes. Trust me, I don't even fold my own clothes at home. Hurl them into the wardrobe and they will be magically folded into stacks. Thanks noble mum. Was transferred to womens floor fitting room and had to be a prepper-runner-door opener. Yes you read that right, the stupid system of locking the fitting room doors, only available for access via the key. Why can't they simply utilise the "Vacant-Occupied" methodology? Cue the thankless task of opening doors while people are changing because I forgot which rooms are occupied. And yes, even though I worked only for five hours, it feels like I have aged ten. Finally ended work at almost 3pm, collecting my AAAs right after. Visited steph, sherri, zhiqi and shin at their flea over at Scape. Stayed just for a short while and grabbed burger king before heading out straight to basketball.


Fast-forward to today because yesterday was too boring to be worth a mention. Finished up my notes for LSO and MICE and felt majorly accomplished. That's the procrastinator in me. And he wins all my internal debates all the time. Went for a run to clear my mind. Really feels good spending some alone time out with nature, trees and nothing else. Did some pull-ups causing blisters to form on my palms. Stupid bars. Made a life-changing decision. Hopefully the willpower to sustain it will remain and may I have no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment