Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Monday:
Popeyes at century and watched 23:59 with daniel, sherri, zhiqi and chingyi. I found it rather sketchy and the plot was not utilised well, even with a rather ingenious germ of a concept. I wouldn't label it as horror, as it was more monotone than anything else.

Tuesday:
Printed culinary science notes and it is really thick.What infuriated me was that we were cheated during binding. Joan and I had ours bound for $3.60 each, while yiinshin had hers done at only a dollar on wednesday. Unfair!:( Met mingfong, lammy, wesley, benny, renhao and tiap with yiinshin at tampines mall Pizza Hut. The bill came up to a whopping $25 each, which explains the thinness of my wallet when it's only tuesday. Caught "In Time" with them without the girls. Awesome storyline that requires critical analysis on the topic. Something like Robin Hood but more high-tech.

Today:
Happy birthday Tess! Deeply sorry for such a poor celebration, but hoped you were a teeny weeny bit touched at least. Lunched at mensa before earning 3 bowls of rice for the needy at "Walk for Rice". Went over to Snip Avenue to have my haircut for culinary science. Gosh, the sacrifices we make better be worthwhile! The haircut was an astonishing $2.20, down from its usual $3.80. I have no idea how they profit though.

Got approached by Prudential agent at Pasir Ris interchange and received a call from them again in the afternoon. Leave me alone won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment