Sunday, November 6, 2011

Friday:
Met sherri after school and walked around tampines. Waited for daniel to reach and we had Popeyes(again). Then we caught "Tower Heist" while sherri went home. Third movie I caught this week. Bought a shirt from Cotton On. I think I need more clothes although my wardrobe is already bursting.


Obsessed with this type of shirt recently.

Saturday:
Went over to Bishan to meet sherri because I was too bored at home. She went to pluck her eyebrows although I see little or no difference in reality. Caught "Sector 7" starring Ha Ji Won!(4th movie this week) Explains why I'm so broke this week. Met daniel, jinlin, jeremy, yiinshin at orchard mrt before going over to ngee ann city to fill in forms for abercrombie. Can't wait for work to start! Steph, weiling and zhiqi joined us and we went to walk around takashimaya before heading over to Xin Wang for dinner. Had pork chop again but at least this time it did not disappoint. Went shopping around with daniel but sadly, I did not get anything. Bussed on 518 home.

No comments:

Post a Comment