Monday, November 7, 2011

And so I have drawn up a weekly exercise regime for myself. I set a target to at least follow through with it for at least one month to see if there's any results. Here it is:

Mondays- Rest( monday blues anyway, so rest is the best)
Tuesdays- Home gym
Wednesdays-Badminton probably?
Thursdays- Running
Fridays- Rest after a long week at school
Saturdays- Basketball
Sundays- Gym+Swimming

Have been told that I have a swimmer's body, so I shall try to maintain that by bringing swimming back into my life. I may become even darker than I already am, but I don't care anymore. Anyway, enlistment is not that far away.

Spent a long time talking to mum and dad over at the alfresco stage area at Changi City Point yesterday about my future career plans. Could feel that they would support me no matter what path I chose in future. I couldn't have wished for better parents because they can be said to be perfect. The sacrifices they made for me, I will never be able to repay them.

This long weekend, I entered a phase of deep thinking. And I think I know the answers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment