Thursday, November 10, 2011

As expected, I have not been keeping up to my exercise schedule. That's just so typical. Must work on my self-discipline. 想当年, I had 3 tuition classes, plus swimming, soccer and taekwondo training crammed into one compact week. Wondered how I coped then.

Finally back from culinary today. Today was fun, cooking main course. Everything looks easy to prepare at the academy, but it's rather difficult to recreate those dishes at home. Take my onion soup for example, when I burnt the pot at home. But the taste of the soup is unmistakably mystical. Words from the honorary director of the Epic IQ Club. Hehehe^^

Tomorrow go MAAD at Red Dot Museum. Stands for some Market for Artists and Designers probably. Last visited the museum in Secondary 3 I think. Last day of the  week tomorrow. Don't you feel that the weeks are passing so fast?

Truthfully speaking, I really miss 1H08. Okay too sad to continue already.

No comments:

Post a Comment