Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flying

Completed a two-day orientation programme conducted by the Changi Airport Group. Upon due completion of this course, I would be able to obtain a seasonal airport pass that will be valid for a span of three years, making it easier for me to search for part-time jobs at Changi Airport. However, my main point today is not how convenient the airport pass will be, but the inspirational trainer. His name is David Anthony, and having been an air steward for Emirates before, he is more than qualified to tell me more about this glamorous yet stressful occupation that I have always wanted to ply my trade in. Therefore, after much consideration and consultation, I was provided with a brief outline of the job scope and the requirements needed to make the grade. He even encouraged me to give it a shot, commenting that I would make a worthy candidate. Hahaha! So, no matter what people say about the rumours and scandals that may arise, I am determined to try for the interview after my National Service. It wouldn't hurt to have a huge paycheck too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment