Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today's work was very slack because all three part-timers turned up. So, we decided to rotate an hour-long break every hour so that we can have ample rest. However, the other two part-timers were so nice that I think I only had to work for two hours today. Work always rocks when your colleagues are nice.

Zhiqi and chingyi abandoned trying out for interview at terminal 2 and came over to budget terminal to find me. I chatted with them on the pretext of taking a break and not long after, I went to sign out attendance and change. Felt very under-dressed in just a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. We went over to Ngee Ann City and met up with daniel, stephanie, yiinshin, shawn, kelvin and weiling. Shawn had to leave so the rest of us went for the information session for A&F. I must say their recruitment ethos really lives up to the rumours because the recruiters were really beautiful and handsome, and yet friendly to boot. Makes me wonder whether I will make the grade. Maybe only as an overnight staff.

Headed over to ayam penyet restaurant at lucky plaza. Rekindled memories of the super-spicy chili and almost set my tongue on fire. Next, we went over to H&M to do some shopping. Contrary to popular belief, the designs and prices of the apparel retailing there were on par with Topman and Uniqlo. Really disappointed as I had expected to do some serious shopping. Luckily I did not queue up for hours only to be let down. Daniel left to club, chingyi and zhiqi went home and I took 518 home. Long journey home in a teeny-weeny seat with almost non-existent legroom, rendering my knees bruised and battered at the end of the arduous journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment