Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Sherri-Anne!(aka dwaeji sundaenim)

Better known as Sherri, this "monster" has been a constant menace to me and many others throughout our polytechnic education. The bruises and never-ending scratch marks, not to mention the rotting forearms of mine are her works of art. From the picture above, we can clearly infer the domineering presence she has on her peers. And what is most surprising is that she measures up only at 157.5 centimetres. However, school would not be so fun without her.

Alright serious already. Sherri ah, 18 years old already leh. Not young anymore. Must start to grow up and not cause so much physical hurt to those around you anymore. All the best for your education in TP and it was really awesome knowing you! Just one last parting statement from me: "What really matters is not the height, but what is at the peak of that height."

P.S: I shall start working on my truce, and I hope you will too. My healing abilities have really diminished throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment