Sunday, August 14, 2011

(delayed)
Tuesday was National Day. Reminiscent of my good old days when I used my old email address of trueblue_singaporean@hotmail.com. This year's National Day really have no atmosphere. All I was looking forward to was for someone to call me so that I could go out. In the morning, classmates went karaoke but since I was still suffering from a serious cough and persistent sore throat that has not subsided till today, I decided to give that a miss. In the evening, I met up with daniel, yiinshin, zhiqi, chingyi and weiling for dinner at Chomp Chomp. In the end, I think I worsened my ailments by feasting on stingray, chicken wings, satay, oyster omelette and other heaty food. Serves me right I think. Right after, we headed to Selegie's @Kovan for beancurd. Met Esther there. The journey on the bus with daniel was unexpectedly awkward. I think we have shared so much already and also, through the use of mass media(blog stalking), this has resulted in there being no topic to converse.(I really cannot think of the reason why)

Wednesday was Sherri's birthday. As I have already dedicated one entire post to her, I shall not write anything more on her birthday. 3 surprises in one day. Lucky girl. In the morning, we met up earlier to write on her card and also Mr Png's(whom I shall call Gevin from now on). Nowadays, we don't use anymore massive birthday boards nor birthday cards, but instead, we now use birthday paper. Budget already, because economy no good. Look at his happy face #likeakid



Thursday was nothing much, went for hockey training for the first time in 2 months I think. Came back with a sore back. Must be getting old. Friday too, boring day. Only highlight was the morning, when we headed throughout School of Business to put up "Wanted" posters. To promote our project event on Monday, that is. Saturday was another tiring day. Met up with mingfong, tingxu, wesley and sinpong for some basketball before feasting on noodles and chicken wings at 85. Had fun making fun of sinpong and the topic of Marlboro Life came up again. Okay I shall continue on another 50 facts because I am getting bored now, if you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment