Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here's another 50 facts as I promised.

51. I stare at people because I actually want to see who can make me smile.
52. I use my key to lock the door as my parents have to bend down if I throw the key in.
53. I like to leave little notes for my parents to read.
54. I am really very afraid I won't be able to find a partner.
55. I hate it when friends leave me out of their conversations.
56. I also hate it when my friends sit together on the bus and I sit alone.
57. I believe in fate and affinity.
58. I sit at the window seat in the bus on rainy days and pretend I am shooting an MV.
59. I dislike it when people criticize my appearance. I will be very self-conscious afterwards.
60. I like gadgets and IT stuff but I am not very pro at it.
61. I cannot study in groups.
62. I am quite proud of my ez-link card and matriculation card photo.
63. I find it cute that friends affectionately call me "pigmond".
64. I have very tiny handwriting but I find that neater.
65. I don't know why my friends say I have a non-existent behind.
66. I like how some people can brighten up my mood instantaneously.
67. I like to play with my dad's paunch. And tickle him.
68. I don't like DOTA, don't know why people are addicted to that stupid game.
69. I don't club,smoke or do drugs and I intend to keep it that way.
70. I have rather fast reactions as I once played goalkeeper for Pasir Ris East under-15s.
71. I don't like my eyebrows.
72. I get jealous very easily. As in seriously.
73. I criticize people very easily but often don't mean it.
74. I am heavily dependent on my parents.
75. I have a very short memory span.
76. I hope to learn to play the violin and drums.
77. I am a master procrastinator.
78. I feel indebted to my parents for everything they have done.
79. I think Pyro of the X-Men is very cool because he can shoot fire.
80. I like to sing when I'm alone but I can't really sing.
81. I like black, white and green.
82. I like the "headphones-hung-around-the-neck" look.
83. I dislike arrogant people.
84. I cannot stand slow people.
85. I hate to repeat myself when I have already explained clearly.
86. I initially wanted to join the Rugby team in TP.
87. I read the "Sports" section of newspapers first.
88. I think I am rather domineering but choose to believe otherwise.
89. I envy guys that can pull off the long hair look.
90. I want to have a dog.
91. I hate internal conflict because I don't like to take sides.
92. I look at people in a different light if they have done something impactful.
93. I like quiet corners, but please don't call me a matrep.
94. I will look back at old photos at reminisce. Yes, I am that sentimental.
95. I enjoy stayovers very much, although I am often the first one to sleep.
96. I can handle horror movies but gore is absolutely out.
97. I will never ever wear clothing that someone has criticized.
98. I am thankful for being born in Singapore and not China or Africa.
99. I am always very punctual. Unless there is a reason for me to be late.
100. I like it when people praise me, so I try to do it more often too.

No comments:

Post a Comment