Thursday, August 4, 2011

And here I am again to publish another post about my birthday. Say until like my birthday very big like that, must post two times. But this time, I really have to post because it was rather unforgettable. Why? Because even my favourite tutors Mr Png, Ms Koh and Ms Helwina took time off their busy schedules to celebrate it, although it was three days belated. And my loveable classmates took me by surprise, because I really thought we were celebrating an early one for Mr Gevin Png, which is on next Monday. Ms Koh and Ms Helwina, the two bffs, also turned up, although only for a little while.



    


 
  
And after that, we proceeded outside to get our cake fix, with everyone getting a bite or more. Messy, but that's what makes it fun right? And I received a handmade birthday wish "paper" from my classmates. Can't really call it a card cos it's not a card. Played badminton after that for my weekly sports dosage. Bathed and as a class(not everyone), we went to century square for snow ice. Got to know a little bit more about each other, in a heart-pounding way. Right, zhiqi? Even got sweaty palms didn't you?

Sidetrack: A big thank you to daniel, who made the effort to meet me for dinner at TM Texas Chicken on Tuesday even after downing 17 chicken midwings. The talk session was awesome, should have more of that.

Today, I planned to go for hockey training. But I fell sick. The weather was also to blame. One thing comes to mind at this moment: self-serving bias. I am always quick to blame someone else for mistakes but never myself. That's my weakness and must be changed. Stayed at Sugarloaf to chat with steph, zhiqi and chingyi. P.S: I put your names initilized in small font because it will seem very formal if I write in capital letters okay! Afterwhich, we followed steph to purchase her bracelet, and conveniently decided to catch Captain America. Wanted to buy nachos but since I was sick... It was rather boring at first but got interesting gradually. And chingyi wasted 5mins of my time because she said there was something after the credits but there weren't. After the movie, we chanced upon yiinshin, eric, shawn and darren. Sat at starbucks for awhile. Contemplated whether to buy any food when there was dinner at home. Decided against it and reflecting on that, I think I made the right choice, given the fact that I am sick and shouldn't gorge.

I don't like my close friends to fight.
It really puts us in a spot.
Please clear up your misunderstandings.
Life is too short to hate, so get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment