Saturday, August 6, 2011

50 Truths About Myself

I wanted to do 100 but here's 50 first.
In no particular order, here goes:



1. I hate being alone, although occasionally I really do.
2. I wake up every morning expecting messages but I normally do not receive any.
3. I love basketball and soccer, if you don't already know.
4. I don't have a BEST friend. Because I cannot predict if he/she will leave me.
5. I open up to others easily, if you know the right methods.
6. I never take breakfast, unless being forced to.
7. I like the Mini Cooper, although people say it's does not suit me.
8. I like plain things.(eg. plain biscuits, plain rice, plain t-shirts, plain colours without designs)
9. I hate going to the gym, I have inferiority complex when I see those well-toned bodies.
10. The first thing I look for in a girl are her eyes.
11. My ideal perfect height is 185cm. Don't judge me.
12. I love Mcdonald's. Enough said.
13. I really don't get angry easily. Seriously.
14. When I dislike a person, everything he/she does irritates me. But I don't hate.
15. I dislike strategy games like DOTA because I suck at them
16. I have a fetish for girls with hairbands. Don't ask me why.
17. I fall sick rather easily. I caught a cold just by entering the LT on Friday.
18. I injure myself pretty easily too.
19. I hate seeing friends being sad or emotional and can do nothing about it.
20. I sleep with 5 pillows. This is not being greedy, it's called enjoying life.
21. I appear fierce and "dao" but am actually easy-going. I think.
22. I embrace the Korean pop wave because English songs are deteriorating.
23. I like to irritate my close friends. I have no idea why.
24. I aspired to be a model/air steward.
25. I always have insufficient pocket money. Must.Stop.Eating.
26. Sometimes, I will sit and just stone for a long time.
27. I dislike fizzy carbonated drinks.
28. I absolutely love chicken rice.
29. I always wear jeans because I have been told I make bermudas look short.
30. Many of my primary and secondary schoolmates do not recognise me.
31. I have never been drunk. I hope to keep this trend.
32. My table and cupboard are forever messy.
33. I snack alot when I'm feeling down.
34. I am very mindful of how people view me. Very.
35. I used to sleep at 9.30pm during secondary school.
36. I dislike depending on others. They disappoint.
37. I want to migrate to Korea/Australia in future.
38. I love to laugh. Sometimes uncontrollably till tears fall.
39. I like people to smile at me. But no fake smiles please.
40. I have been told I look older than my older brother.
41. I wish to have healthier, nicer looking hair.
42. I always wanted to cook a proper meal for my parents.
43. I hate the company of strangers.
44. I will protect whatever and whoever is close to me with all my might.
45. I evaluate people very carefully and cherish them if they are true.
46. I always wanted to have a sister whom I can talk to.
47. I always have nightmares about my teeth falling off.
48. I dislike the practice of smoking.
49. I hate it when I am interrupted when talking.
50. I love long bus rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment