Saturday, July 2, 2011

Overwhelmed with emotions tonight. Not going to mention any private topics here. Firstly, congratulations to myself for winning a pair of tickets to Beast's fan meet tomorrow. And yes, Chingyi, I promise you will get to see your beloved Junhyung(?). Although he is already together with Hara. Today was a day of ups and downs. Let's start right in the morning. Mundane start, with Marketing lecture at 11am. During the lecture, I concluded to myself that if a lecture conducted by Mr Gevin Png can be that dead, the subject must be real boring. And then, it's Design canteen for some Muslim food and lemon green tea. Accounting lecture next. I don't get it why all accounting teachers are so soft. They had absolutely no control over the noise level in the LT. If I were them, I would just holler at the people creating noise pollution. And next is the 1.5 hour wait for TTO consultation, and it went rather smooth. After school ends, is when the fun starts. Met up with daniel, weichong, weiling, chingyi, yiin shin and zhiqi for dinner after school. No movie to watch. Trawled through kfc and macdonalds before settling at burger king. Satisfied my craving for whopper and taro turnover. Weichong started showing some pictures around and in her eagerness to get her unglam picture deleted from his phone, Yiin shin chased after him outside and fell flat on the pavement. It was totally painful, not to mention embarrassing, as the attention turned to the scene outside the restaurant. We quietly escaped to our usual haunt behind Wendy's for some talking and sharing. Felt hurt but shan't mention why. I guess things are better now already. Lonely night ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment