Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boring post ahead, just a recap of the day's events. Wore a black undershirt and grey shirt over it today. One step out the house and I immediately regretted it. It was sweltering hot but I had no choice as I did not want to look like an idiot carrying my shirt on my hand. Went to meet daniel at tanah merah mrt at 3pm and for once, he was earlier than me! Do not be mistaken because I was not late. He was early. Okay so we met at tanah merah with two of daniel's friends, Shiqi and Cheryl. We bought some drinks from Orange Julius and lepak one corner(like a matrep) to talk. Actually only daniel and cheryl were talking. Shiqi was reading her book(in chinese leh wtf?!) and I was just daydreaming as usual and chillin'. Met up with chingyi and proceeded to make our way to Max Pavillion. The queue was wtf-ing long lah. We made our way to the beginning of the line to obtain our tickets and proceeded all the way back to the end. On the way, chingyi bought the album, which came with a poster. While walking, I REALLY REGRETTED wearing two layers. But some kind-hearted samaritans let us cut their queue because of some underground connections(?).

The ticket with compliments to 100.3FM


Fan Meeting
I must admit the event went rather smoothly, except for the hundreds of crazy fans who stood on the chairs and screamed their lungs out. Beast members looked rather tired and were just going with what the emcee instructed, except for Doojoon and Yoseob who were generous with their fan service. I guess I wasn't too excited because it wasn't CN Blue or SNSD, and I was not familiar with Beast's songs, except for "On Rainy Days", which is my current favourite track. I love ballads. Chingyi went back soon after it ended.

After the fan meet, daniel's dad fetched us to Bedok Point, where we ate Chicken Hotpot because the aromatic fragrance of broiled meat wafted through the air and stimulated our appetite. The serving was just right, although I had the feeling that I was the only one that stuffed myself there. It would be better if it was spicy, but there was nothing I could do because the other three of them were unable to take the heat.

(I am really getting bored here, even if you reading this aren't)

After eating, we got Gongcha. My first ever cup! After that, Shiqi went back. Wandering around and ended up in Ehub. Tried to catch a movie but the only one left was Monte Carlo and we three were unwilling to pay midnight price for a movie which is not our type of genre. We ended up working up a sweat going to the arcade, shooting baskets, catching eggs, throwing balls at zombies. We then used the hard-earned tickets to get ourselves two cans of drinks. Soon after, the two of them got on a cab and was well on their way home. So I whipped out my itouch and listened to "Hands Up", getting all high and stuff. And the next track "On Rainy Days", perfect for the lonely run home. Before I knew it, I reached home. Pictures from the fan meet will be posted soon, as long as the others upload them because I was too lazy to take pictures and my camera also cannot make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment