Monday, June 27, 2011

Short post today because I am so tired from doing menial work at Top Table. Being the only male makes it even worse, when all the other equally capable females pressurize you to do things for them, even if it is outside of my job scope. The position of Assistant Headwaiter sounds glamorous, but it is just a synonym for "Odd Job Labourer" or handyman. I just don't get it how some people got so much strength to pinch someone until their arm becomes blue-black, or punch me until I have no appetite for the whole day is too weak to bring down the rubbish. Emphasize on the "some". Nevertheless, it was a fun experience working at the restaurant, and I am sure I will miss it, although I don't now.

After SSM ended at 4.30pm, I had to wander around TCA. Heard Steph and Yiin Shin talking so loudly in the female toilet while drinking from the water fountain. Quickly ran out of there before people mistook me for harbouring ill intentions. Boarded bus 69 to Tampines to meet parents for some well-deserved Seoul Garden buffet. I was too busy eating to take any worthy pictures, so here's the empty plate.

Look at the abundance of food!

What I ate is up to your imagination. Really love spending time with parents. Firstly, I don't have to spend a cent. Secondly, I feel more at ease seeing the smiles on their faces when we are together as a family, albeit the absence of my brother. Fatigue setting in, so its adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment