Saturday, May 21, 2011

Greetings earthlings. Just remembered that I wanted to watch the movie Paul. He's an alien I think. Well, okay this is the first blog post I am doing while abroad. Okay I know I say until like I go overseas go until very far, but actually I only go KL. Weird how so many people also went overseas this weekend, including Darren and Jeremy, who left much earlier.

Yesterday was CCN Day for 2H02 and DPAIG. Okay I shall start on 2H02 first. We sold fries and nuggets. Our total profits minus cost was about $26.60. Not bad considering how amateur we were as entrepreneurs. The real reason why we sold so little was because we had little stock and high costs. Too much POA here. I admit I did not do much for DPAIG's haunted house project but I helped to clean up after that. Still, I 没有功劳也有苦劳 right?

Woke up at 6am to come to KL today. Staying at Swiss Garden Residences. The room is really really BIG!



I was too lazy to take more pictures because firstly, my ipod touch camera really cmi and secondly, I was busy trying to crack into the broadband access Hotel next building. The streets here are really rundown and dilapidated, with cracks on the roads and inaccessible streets due to heavy traffic and the ruins of buildings. And I proudly put what I learnt in TTO to good use, explaining to my dad that ABF stands for American Breakfast. The pool is awesome, and look like the Infinity Pool at MBS. It even has the total exact same name. There's a gym here too. Okay I gotta sleep early for breakfast and a quick dip in the pool tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment