Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Officially 17 days more to our Australia trip. Totally excited! Have to remind myself to make payment by this week. I can't wait to get on that plane with my beloved classmates and "cohabit" together overseas for the first time in my life. And what's more, we are going with our favourite tutors Mr Chew Kian Beng and Ms Helwina! I can think of the fun things we will do, the crazy stuff we will laugh about and the beautiful memories we will create, that will last forever.

Okay so I have finished SSM Operation Day 1 at Top Table yesterday. Feels like a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. Okay lah some of you think runner so easy job, just keep calling people over to collect food only. But you all must know leh, one mistake only and everything gets very very confusing. You will forget which table is having what, and when to fire, or which table is under which side station etc. I was so nervous that I would screw things up that my stomach hurt like hell from morning till I got home at 11pm. Totally feels like secondary school, when I had that nervousness all bottled up that explodes inside me every Monday.

Today I was enlightened on the true meaning of "Never judge a book by its cover". Mr Goh seems like a juggernaut, with all the attributes of a monster during SSM. However, see him after hours and he is just like your normal man walking on the streets, totally un-fearsome and he is so not that inhumane that we make him out to be.

Call me slow all you like, but I was believing all along that Cup Walker was very expensive, until today. Zhiqi and Chingyi were drinking it and when I looked at the menu, it was not that dear afterall. And Chingyi lied to me, saying that she could memorise the entire menu, even having just worked there for one day.

Please let it be cloudy and have the "want to rain but never rain" weather tomorrow.

That dreadful feeling when that person does not seem to care.
I may seem strong but I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment