Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Haven't been updating here for awhile, so here we go again. Really late pictures from my short day trip over to JB for lunch and some shopping. From the following pictures, you will see why I enjoy these trips so much. Our first stop was the shabu shabu(meat-dipping) restaurant at the basement of City Plaza. We ordered a seafood and chicken combo with hot and spicy soup. And also fried squid and fried chicken as sides. Our total bill came up to about RM90, which was around S$30+.




Isn't this a totally sumptuous spread?



Seafood combo

After 6pm, there is a 33% discount on everything on the menu at SEASON'S. So mum and I ordered these:
My sirloin steak

I have always wanted to try this chicken curry in bread thingy

Mum's fried tuna spaghetti
 Our total bill at SEASON'S came up to about S$20, complete with soup and drinks. Dirt cheap, isn't it? And we caught a movie there, "Choy Lee Fut" or whatever it's called, a cliche kungfu action film. But I must say the movie tickets there are really cheap, at RM10($4.23) for a single ticket and RM21 for a couple seat.




Fast forward to last thursday. Went shopping with mum in the morning and saw these:

Edible monopoly!

And edible scrabble! Interesting!
On friday, I went over to daniel's house in the morning for some mahjong action. Okay lah, not really morning already. But you know what's the miracle that happened that day? The panda was first to reach! An unprecedented event in history! And I was last to reach. But to my defense, I was awake at 8.30am okay? But I know the others confirm still sleeping one so I did the very sensible thing- go back to sleep. And it was a bad day for mahjong as it seems. The panda won the most, about 30plus dollars I think. I lost $8.30. Yiinshin lost about $15. I not sure about Daniel. The chicken rice with egg that daniel's helper bought for me was superb!

My almost 13 Wonders

Okay fast forward to today. Now lying on my bed, as usual. Looking forward to off day on thursday. And I'm so gonna get my Creative HQ-1600 headphones which has been on my wishlist for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment