Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friday was the day a small group of 1H08 gathered to celebrate a panda's birthday. We ate at Manhattan's, where the fish n chips were so oily they soaked the tissue I covered the fish in. I gave up eating the fries. After that, we proceeded to Le Danz, a dance club cum bar to have a few drinks, sing at the live band(not me though), and play pool. We went home at almost midnight I guess.

Saturday was the day I screamed my lungs out till my voice went hoarse. Met Changjie, Renhao and Mingfong at Bedok KTV for some 男人 KTV. And as expected, met Daniel there too. After which, we binged on Popeye's at Bedok Point before going for sleepover at Mingfong's place. I watched some EPL matches and we played Borderlands till 5am the next day. I could not sleep in the room because the aircon was so freaking cold even at 26C. I ended up sleeping in the living room, where Mingfong staged the Stealthy Disappearance of a Ninja. We saw him go into the toilet but after a while when we went to check on him, he disappeared!

I had work on Sunday so I went home early with the rest. Caught some shuteye(about 2hrs), before waking up to go for work.

Monday was an eventful day of work. There was such a big crowd sending a Japanese priest off at the airport. Since I was able to enter the transit area with my visitor pass, I tailed him all the way through. After he went into the Departure Concourse, no one recognized him at all. And also, while doing Singapore Citizen Immigration, I saw Elvin Ng and he smiled at me.

The airport is really a fun place to work. You see lots of beautiful people everyday, in the aspects of both personalities and looks. And I must say the Caucasians have really alluring big eyes. One last thing: the Ayam Penyet at T1 staff canteen is really delicious!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment