Monday, March 28, 2011

Tried to import posts from blogger to livejournal but failed miserably. Read through my old blog, bringing back all the memories. I have no idea why I even did that. Those bad memories were so painful to reminisce. Although I have to admit I really missed secondary school life, and the people I met there and forged such close bonds with. There were some things not worth remembering at all and now I just feel sad all over again.

We had a mini meet-up on Saturday with Mingfong, Changjie, Renhao, Amelia, Lydia, Gale and Kaiting for Benjamin's 18th. Got him a set of Sumajin red/black headphones, a SNSD mug and CN Blue playing cards.

People, tune in to hellokpop radio for the latest kpop tracks. It's kinda awesome.

Going to the airport afterwards. Not sure whether I would have to work today. Their organisation is not very organised.

Okay so my vacation is going to be spent like that. Almost zero interactions and social networking in play. I am sure I am going to die of boredom one day.

This reminds me of what happened two days ago. My mum said that her throat was hurting badly and wanted to go to the clinic the next day. Then she unexpectedly asked me how would it be if she left us? Would it be better if there was nobody to nag at me or scold me anymore? I wouldn't even want to think about this. The mere thought is already able to bring tears to my eyes. Who said we do not cry? We have feelings too. And I love my parents so much that I can't bear to even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment