Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finished Japanese role play yesterday. It was a complete disaster. Don't even want to think about it anymore. Well if I can get B, I will be super happy already. Pray for me okay? Today I was a blind bat. I went to school without my lenses. And the vain people we all are, I decided not to wear my spectacles and brave potential danger by walking to school with blurred vision. It was not that difficult actually. Anyway, this is my schedule to freedom:

Commsk2 Summative Test              Friday,    11 Feb, 9am
BCS End of Semester Test             Friday,     11 Feb, 6pm
BCS Presentation                           Monday,  14 Feb, 12pm
Commsk2 Interview Role Play        Tuesday,  15 Feb, 5.30pm
GTT Test 2( Topic 6-10)                Thursday, 17 Feb, 9am
Microecons End of Semester Test   Friday,     25 Feb
OB End of Semester Test               Tuesday,    1 Mar




Second class chalet planned on 2 March at Tanah Merah Country Club. I am sure it will be much more fun than the last one. Time to watch Running Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment