Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's already the third day of CNY. Red packet collections to date: about $200. Economy is so upbeat, why is the money we get getting lesser every year?

These pictures were taken at Gale's House, which we went yesterday. Album appropriately named: "CHEAPSKATES WHO WANTED TO COLLECT ANGBAO FROM MY PARENTS! HAPPY CNY!:D" Half-true to be exact. It was the day we were supposed to hold a farewell dinner for The HK kid, Larry, who will not be returning in a year.

 Hidden Talent. I so wanna learn. But I suck at it totally.
 Taken while I was glaring at Wesley.
 Larry's OMG zombie-fied EPIC face!
 We will definitely miss these fun times.


 Gale said Larry spoilt the picture. Which is true :p

 Spot my leg at the bottom right?
 Act like a cool only..
 Supposed to act fierce but wesley gave it all away.
 For once, I must admit wesley looks cute. LOL!

It's time for "Spot Raymond" in this picture.

Went to watch this at Century with Gale and Wesley at 11.25pm.
Wesley was literally laughing the whole time.
Movie ended at 1.25pm. No more last bus:(
Gale's parents sent me and Wesley back.

Went for project in school today.
Mahjong at Daniel's house right after.

I was the biggest winner!
With net earnings of $0.80.
These past few days have been eventful.
I hope for things to stay this way.
Happy lunar new year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment