Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Okay I admit I haven't been updating for awhile. Was certainly busy these past days, presentations over at last. Yesterday was the very last time we would wear formal attire as a class. Here's a sneak peek of how the suave guys in my class look like:

Handsome right? Hahaha:)
Had my interview role-play today. And I think it went pretty fine. And there was drama outside the room again. First it was a HUGE wasp scaring the wits of everyone, then this:

Guess who was wearing high-heels?

OMG that's totally gay.


Contemplated on a decision for a super duper long time. And I am sure you can guess what it was about. Yes, it's about my long-overdue haircut. And I have made up my mind to have it done tomorrow, since I have no lessons. Hope it won't be too bad. Maybe it would turn out like this:

I hope this won't happen tomorrow:(
Visited my old neighbour for cny after one year. Time seems to pass so fast I didn't realize it at all. I really miss the times when I was little, and would visit their house whenever I was free. Miss my childhood times really much. *Nostalgia setting in* Her grand-daughter gifted me two posters:

This is from the Internet but I have the exact same poster.
I can't find it on Google so I used my webcam:)
And most importantly, I forgot to mention that I changed my phone to a Blackberry Curve 9300!

Totally awesome isn't it?
And I took it on $0 rent from M1. Which means I must return it after 20 months. Sounds unbelievable? Yes, I only pay the monthly subscription fee on my plan. Yes, a mobile phone plan, like finally? After a tenure of 74 months, which is 6 years and 2 months!

Yeah my balance was $0.02.
Okay today shall be just me and my laptop through the night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment