Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Projects are killing me so slowly.
Assignments are such a torture.
Lectures are boring me to death.
Who in the world invented school?
But it is a transition to adulthood I guess.
We need that cert!
But do we realize that we have forgotten almost 80% of what we have learnt last semester?
What makes us think we would be able to remember five years later?(The guys have NS mind you)
So we are effectively studying for nothing at the moment.
I don't get it now. And never will.
Education is just a place for teenagers to spend 10+ years doing something "constructive", rather than wrecking the streets out there.
Studies have shown that 80% of people do not find a job related to their field of study!
Well here we are, fulfilling that mandate of "heaven", and to get that goddamn cert, when nothing really constructive comes from education.
Albeit the people skills we learn.
And I don't credit education for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment