Sunday, January 9, 2011

I can be the best _____ you ever had, or the worst _____ you ever met.
TP Open House for the past three days. It was super uber tiring and boring. An usher's job? To lead visitors from business concourse to LT19. For those of you that know the school even a little, you will know that it's a straight path. So if I don't see the value of a task, I won't put my soul into it. And that's why I find it totally a waste of time and effort. And if people keep on ordering me around, I find that irritating. So what if you are main-com people? So what if you're in-charge? We are not in this to serve. We are here to volunteer! Get this straight. What we do and how we do is up to us. Not to your expectations. Threats like we will get it if we mia or don't do our job well totally irks me. We are totally in this for those miserable SEAL points. You really expect us to be wasting our precious moments to stand there and cheer all out? Dream on.



Just weeks ago, I was telling my mum not to nag at me to buy my Chinese New Year clothes and stuff. I kept telling her that there's no rush, it's still 2 months away! But upon knowing the fact that it's in 3 weeks time, it's time to panic. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment