Monday, December 27, 2010

It was a mundane Christmas. But an unforgettable one at least. A stay-over was totally da bomb! But sadly, I am sick. Real sick. With a runny nose comparable to the Niagara Falls. What an exaggeration! I always fall sick during major festivities. Like last CNY. And of course, this Christmas. I lost the world for 17 hours and slept since 4pm last night till 9am this morning. And totally forgot about my project meeting. Speaking about projects, it's killing me. Well, of course,it's killing everyone. So no complaining from me there. Here I am cooped up in this place called the bedroom. Like a pig. Just that I am abstaining from food for the time being(except for Mcspicy double in the afternoon). School's reopening. And I am not the only one not looking forward to it, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment