Thursday, September 16, 2010

Realm of loneliness day number: Uncountable.

Went to Novena today. It was boring. Three shopping malls. Zero entertainment. Except the food. The ddukbboki rice cakes or however you spell that at SeoulYummy at Square 2 was great. Or I should say exceptional. Man we bought kimchi and spiced anchovies. Good pairings with korean sticky rice. Now I am waiting for my mum to cook shredded chicken ramen. Salivating at the thought of it.

Coming to think of it. I just changed the "permissions" of this blog to "Everybody". Meaning everyone can read it. I just need someone caring enough to find out about this blog and ask if anything is wrong. But I highly doubt so. Because I did not include my name. So even if you read this blog, do leave a comment in the comment box. I would highly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment