Sunday, September 27, 2015


One year on, I finally realise that replying to this tweet of hers was probably the best decision I could ever make.
(I would say in my life, but I shall leave that for a later stage :x)

I still remember that I was cooped up in the operations room while on duty. She direct messaged me telling me that her brother had gotten attached. And from there, we started conversing using twitter DM, And then, this happened:


And yes, that must be the daftest way I had ever gotten a girl's number, but what matters is that it worked right? *inserts wink emoticon*

To be honest, asking her out wasn't even in my plans initially, but I went ahead with my gut feel anyway. I know how weird it is to other people, to be dating one of your close friend's sister, but it just seemed so right. Even though we had known of each other's existence for about 7 years, we were almost total strangers before. And although it may seem terribly foolish at that time to jump right into a relationship after a mere two weeks of dating, I have absolutely no regrets now. And then it finally dawned on me. The reason I had been waiting all these years, was so that she could fit right in when the time is right. And now that she's latched right in, I know she's definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment