Friday, September 14, 2012


Funny how it's Friday yet it it doesn't feel like it. Looks like working too much can make you lose track of the time or day. Give me another one month and I may even forget my own name. People say TGIF but it's no difference for me because I don't really feel fatigued, except when I was working. Internship Day Three completed just like that. One positive element is that I really like my uniform. Although it's just original BESE style (Stop referencing that Gangnam Style nonsense) albeit with additional cufflinks for the french cuff. My colleagues are really delightfully gregarious and every bit welcoming. Although there is a diverse variety of nationalities such as Austrian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Filipino and Thai, I must say that the workplace culture is really conducive and warm. Been doing the 6am shift for the past three days, which means arising at the ungodly hour of 4.20am pre-dawn. However, it translates to an arranged taxi transport waiting for me under my block every morning. Feels #likeaVIP. Finally able to get my basketball fix after three weeks being out of action. Need to continue my running regime soon as well. Getting more unfit by the second. Was supposed to have dinner outside but decided to come home to accompany my dad, who will be eating alone if I wasn't home. Even bought his favourite Sparkling Red Grape and Peach juice for him. Parents' wedding anniversary coming up in just over a month's time. Still undecided on any gifts. Guess I really hit rock-bottom when in the selection of gifts. Hope to meet up with the gang soon. Feels foreign not seeing them for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment