Monday, July 23, 2012

Now Playing: B2ST- Beautiful Night

This is hard. I know the last post was almost two weeks ago but I still have no inspiration to write anything. Excessive thinking will only cause more white hair to sprout. However, according to some Straits Times report, it is supposedly an "indicator of good health". Take that you critics. But the hypothesis was based on wild boars. So I am one too. Rawr. 

Went for medical check-up last Thursday and luckily my second medical test result was fine. The first time I took the test, I was told I had excessive proteins in my body. "Au Naturel" protein. Unlike those buff guys at the gym who consume protein powder to appear more muscular. Absolutely no offence. But I wouldn't want my body to sag when I stop exercising during old age. But alas, we live in a superficial world where looks appeal more than substance. Met up with huiying, wesley and benjamin for dinner after my check-up. Haven't met the latter in almost a year. Although the meet-up was short, it was good fun. 

Met up with groupmates for project at the URA gallery on Friday but things went awry. Was supposed to meet a consultant but it turned out that we had simply booked a slot to visit the library, which was free for all entry in the first place. Left early to meet gale and yiinshin together with stalker weiling for dinner at Liang Court. Why is she a stalker? Because she knows so many of my secondary school friends. Not stalker then what? Tasted escargots aka snails for the first time in my life. Not advisable for a retry. Succulent but too gross to the thought. 

So the examination timetable is out. Can say it was rather lenient to us. 4 papers spanning 7 days. Not bad already, can't complain. Imagine that, just one project, two tests, two presentations, one interview and four examinations to go. No stress, none at all. Can't wait for March!

No comments:

Post a Comment