Saturday, February 25, 2012

And so I have been told that I really don't post on my blog often. So when people check this place like as if it is their daily newspaper, they get zero updates. But what can I do when I have not stepped out of my house for the past 3 days? So they said even boring and mundane stuff will do. So here it is:

11.55am: Woke up after sleeping for 10hours. Totally not a pig.
12 noon: Went to wash my face and brush my teeth.
12.10pm: Picked up The Straits Times and read the "Sports" section.
12.15pm: Made myself a chicken, egg and cheese toast.
12.17pm: Went to the fridge to get a glass of red tea.
12.20pm: Finished my sandwich and started on my baked potato.
12.30pm: Switched on my laptop and lazed around till now.

Like that also interesting?

Okay shall go through yesterday's events. CRS paper was alright, although much of what I studied didn't really got tested. Went to print notes in the lab and met up with 1H08 for lunch. As it was lunchtime and everywhere else was packed, we headed over to Kungfu Paradise to fight. Nah that was the name of a restaurant. Ate the same old chicken and fish combo again. Visited grandma at CGH. Hope she recovers soon. Went to Wesley's house and had pizza with the gang. Watched the Heat v Knicks game till midnight before going home on possibly the last bus. Watched Music Bank before sleeping at 2am.

See? My life is boringgggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment