Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shall post as fast as I can or I would feel lazy once I return to Singapore.
The following post is an account of yesterday.


Set off from our homestay early in the morning at 9am. The person second from the left in the above picture is the owner of the homestay, a meticulous and generous person. Imagine, at 5.30am he offered to drive us up the mountain to view the sunrise at no extra cost. And when my parents went over to the hot springs, he asked my brother and me what time they would be back so that he could fetch them, knowing there was no more shuttle bus back. He even helped us to contact our next accommodation owner to arrange the transport for us. The guestbook was filled with compliments from guests all over the world.

The entry my dad wrote in the guestbook.
Our first stop was the breathtaking hotel styled after a European castle. Magnificent isn't it?




After that, we reached a natural livestock farm.










After that, we proceeded to embark on an 8-hour long journey to Hualien.

Along the way, we climbed HeHuan Mountain.









Upon reaching, we went over to the nearest night market over here for dinner. The food was really nothing fantastic, maybe due to our fatigue. We went back to our accommodation to sleep right after because we were that tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment