Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slept for 12 hours straight. Been long since I did that. #shiok Scrolling through twitter timeline, and it's filled with people's resolutions on starting to study and all. However, I just cannot get myself to start. Okay yesterday's "study" was not really studying. It was just copying of notes from laptop to paper. That does not count. This semester was meant for me to further pull up my gpa, but the past week's events had me thinking again. This is not the time to blame anyone. It is the opportune moment to spur myself to greater heights and ace the remaining papers. But somehow I just don't get the motivation. Why?

  1. I don't get why we must study, been wondering about this since P1.
  2. I am too easily distracted. The slightest sound will have me wavering.
  3. No matter how much I study, everything is forgotten on examination day.
  4. The pressure to replicate my brother's achievements on a lower scale.
  5. I really really hate to study.
But I have no choice, no other option. 8 days to first paper, 12 days to last. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment