Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Don't you think Janice is pretty? I am not saying her twin is not, but she is prettier right. For looks alone, no personality included yet, she meets the grade. Long hair and big, round eyes. With an angelic voice to boot. Read my Wordpress if you want to know what I mean. I am feeling so bored this lonely night. Rather emo over marketing presentation because I know I screwed it up. But hurray, no more presentations this semester!

Okay shall start with the eventful day yesterday. We were locked out of BESE lesson because our tutor was so fed up with us for being late, and having no regard for punctuality. But why were we late? Because we were having an awesome lunch at the Culinary Institute of America. Okay maybe not the real institute, but the sub-campus situated at TCA. Classical banquet featuring three courses and red wine.

Look at our happy faces. Eat full full already of course happy lah.
The day's menu

The tomato soup. Too sour for me.

The rather delicious meat loaf.


The apple crisp dessert which was a tad too sweet.

Posing with our not-very-nice red wine.

 We tried to finish up on marketing presentation in school. And went over to engine to get spicy nuggets. The conversation with the smexy nugget-aunty sounded something like this:

Aunty: 小弟 order 了吗?
Me: Err...还没有.给我 56 个 nugget. 要辣.
Aunty: *speechless*

After that, I met daniel, zhiqi and chingyi to go have Aston's at Jurong cafe. It is like freaking situated in Tampines, but just to confuse us, they named it Jurong cafe???

Chingyi took this picture. And I think it's time to slim down.

Fast forward to today. Marketing project. Then, Cheesy 2pc chicken at KFC. Next, Chai Chee CC KTV. My throat hurts. And I want to kun already.

No comments:

Post a Comment