Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Attended school at 1pm today just for BESE, a timing where many students are preparing to return home or head out for lunch. Went Ikea Tampines with daniel, weichong, sherri, steph, chingyi and zhiqi after ssm lecture. Names listed out not in any order based on popularity or favouritism okay? Taxi uncle abit funny. Told him go Ikea, he asked which one. Of course Tampines lah, then Alexandra Road one meh? We should have more "stuff ourselves bloated" sessions like these. Okay let me describe what I had at ikea today, Mr Goh-style.

10 bite-sized steamed chicken meatballs bathed in a savoury butter-based sauce, served with two delectable potatoes, a mini bread bun and sweet cranberry jam. Alongside which, is two crispy chicken wings, deep fried to golden brown perfection, dipped in a sweet chili sauce. To top it off, I had a steaming hot piece of chicken sausage boiled to optimum doneness and placed in a delicious bread roll.

Nah, my vocabulary is not as bombastic as his but that's the best I can do. Sweating like crazy walking to West Plaza bus stop. Bus 359 was super jam-packed and I only managed to squeeze my robust body through the unwavering statues of stubborn commuters.

Only BESE dining task tomorrow. "Formal wear third time this week. Poor feet.

waiting for a reply now.

No comments:

Post a Comment