Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today is the first day of mid-semester tests. And also the last. I should be feeling happy about this but instead, I feel nothing. Is it that the excitement has not struck me yet? Whatever it is, I feel that I have not done myself justice by committing so many stupid mistakes for my proficiency test and today's accounting paper. When I reflect on it, I feel so dumb to have did that. The point of mid-semester also marks half of semester 2.1 effectively over. Don't ask me how I feel now, because my mind is in a whirl and blank at the same time. You can describe it as a blanket of snow in a tornado. Okay maybe I'm dreaming. Must be the fatigue from being under the hot sun for such an extended period of time earlier. Felt so energized playing soccer and basketball with the other HTM mates. But I must say that age has really caught up with me because I feel the aches and pains acting up now.

Smile and the world is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment