Friday, June 10, 2011

Back from some "rather" intensive basketball training all by myself. #foreveralone personified. Hahaha some of you must be thinking I must be crazy to do such a thing early in the morning at 7am, but let me assure you, that's how mentally unstable I can get. Wait till you hear about the story of Milo with fried rice. Even without me explaining, you can guess how retarded things can get once I'm in control. Furthermore, I have a flight to Brisbane in 14 hours time. Okay, the real meaning I wanted to run myself shagged is so that I will finally get to sleep on the plane, having not a good night's sleep ever since the eve of Proficiency Test. Every night, I toss and turn in bed, with countless things racing through my mind. Back to the topic. I feel so lousy and noobish, if there's such a word. Even having laid off basketball for almost a month, I would have expected myself to have maintained a certain standard. However, that was not to be. Missing free throws, layups and other easy shots, my confidence hit rock bottom. It may be the effects of not having breakfast, but as you all should know, I do not take breakfast. It's just my stubborn old mentality, wanting to blame everything and everyone else,all except myself. What's that called again? Yeah its the self-serving bias in Organisational Behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment