Thursday, June 23, 2011

I really hate doing IT related things Like setting up a new wordpress site. And editing the background, theme, header, font and privacy settings. Because I really suck at those. Still remember asking Benjamin to do up my old blog in the past. I have shifted private posts over to my wordpress site as mentioned in an earlier post. Ask me for the password if you want to read those private posts. Stalkers are welcome. I know you guys are. Especially after yesterday.Yesterday was a blast. Ikea for lunch. Noraebang after that. And tonning at daniel(the professional stalker)'s house. I slept at 2am. The rest of them at 4am. I woke up with a sexy voice(bhb I know) due to the screaming I did yesterday. Mcwings for lunch at Tampines Mall and it's cup-walker for the walk home.

Idling is my pastime.
Slacking is my forte.
Procrastinator is my full-time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment