Friday, March 11, 2011

Patience is a virtue. Everyone knows that. But when I am forced to the ends of my tethers, you know that my patience has worn thin. Never in my life have I ever been frustrated like that. The fact that it made me irritated to that extent in the first place explains everything. I won't bring myself to your level anymore. Call me ungentlemanly or whatever you want. I don't care anymore. Why in the world do I have to face such a person? I will not even call you slow or retarded anymore. I will bear it for the next few weeks. After that, I hope I won't have to face such a person ever again. People around me will know that I am not one to lose my cool, and it takes effort to put me in a bad mood, let alone boil. What does that mean now? That I have reached a whole new dimension in life? No. There are two options: Either someone has really crossed the line, or that my patience level has declined. From now on, I shall revert back to the ways of pretence, which I had in the past, used to avoid others. And unfortunately, I have to wield the weapon of uncertainty again, to get away from this madness that should not even concern me from the beginning. This shall be my armour to protect and the shell to hide in for the time being. Forgive me if I appear cold. And there's no promise this time that I will return. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment