Monday, March 7, 2011

It's been 4 days. My back is still hurting like mad. Moral of the story: Never sleep uncomfortably or you will regret it for at least a week. Okay so the time we have all been waiting for is here- holidays. But all these anticipation leads up to nothing. No one is planning anything, no one doing anything. I am sure many of you out there are either stoning at home watching dramas, or spamming the refresh button on Facebook and Twitter. That's how no-life we all are. That's why I have decided to do something useful these holidays: work! I have tried sushi tei, but they require me to commit at least 4 days a week even after school begins, which is madness. Therefore, I am going for an interview each for the next two days. Although I have no idea what to expect, I think I have to do something. No pain no gain, isn't it? Wish me luck! Hope to earn spare cash so as not to be so hard-up when all the "events" suddenly come at the same time. Speaking of which, 同人不同命. Anyway, I have decided to move on and not dwell on this any longer. And I guess not saying would be a better solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment