Friday, January 21, 2011

What the hell? What's with random people posting on my chatbox? I deleted them already thank goodness:D Today is a happy day. Because I intended to cut my hair right from morning. But after much pondering and "surveys", I decided not to because mum says it's not really long also. How I wish to have long wavy hair like idols, but everyone knows it's not possible. And after much thinking, I really think everything's fair in this world. I am not going to go on and talk about stuff like "only if you work hard, then you will see results blah blah zzz".

WARNING! The following content may be offensive to some.

I have heard so many stories about rich people with so much freedom, time and money that that they become the envy of so many others. However, what lies beneath stays a mystery. Many of these people I know, they lead a really sad life. They seldom see their parents, and are mostly faced with a maid, and just money their parents leave for them. I mean, it is good to be independent, but if someone grows up without the love of their family, they will forget the meaning of home, and how a family actually feels like. In future, they will even forget filial piety, and treat their parents like dirt. Families like these will eventually drift further apart, and end up broken. My main point, treasure your family as you would to a loved one.

Another point, not everyone can be blessed with everything. For example, even if you have the looks, you may not be adorned with the height, hair, figure, intelligence, or even a family. I can even take TY as an example. She may have it all, singing ability, beauty, charisma and leadership. But she is not perfect because she does not have her ideal height. This does not put her down as she takes it in her stride. And this is what makes her so attractive. People who have it all are rarely seen. What you have, treasure them. And for what you don't, stop thinking about it. What you may not have may be seen as a bane to you, but may be viewed as a blessing by others.

We can all be fine in our own right, we just need the perfect person to come along to see it.
 And that will be all we can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment