Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 C.N Blue Songs Played consecutively on shuffle:
- I Don't Know Why
- High Fly
- Lie

Yesterday was one of the most exciting and happening presentation-cum-role play I have ever participated in. It was totally a roller-coaster ride because the four of us only rehearsed the script on the morning of the presentation with all group members present. During the presentation, there were supposed to be power struggles and conflicts, even disregarding of the tutor planned. However, we were not that bold. As one of the few times we have done presentations as a class, I must say I enjoyed myself thoroughly this time. "Photo-spam" below. There are only 7 pictures. I am lazy to upload the rest. You can go to Facebook to see if you want. And that will mean you are a stalker! Just kidding. We were having so much fun outside the CMSK room taking pictures and posing here and there. What was really disheartening is that we may never get to spend so much time with our beloved classmates anymore, as we will be in different classes starting in 1.2.
After the presentation, I attended Japanese lecture, where I did a kind deed. I lent a pen to a stranger. How noble of me! Hahaha thick-skinned boy. After that we went for BCS lecture and endured a lecture where the lecturer was deemed by me unfit to teach. She coughed until I can't help but feel sorry for her, and her determination to see the lesson through.I was supposed to go for OB lecture to copy notes after that, but my "evil" classmates dissuaded me from going. That meant I played truant! Not the first time also. We went to Tampines to eat Texas Chicken and talk crap there. Then Daniel, Yiin Shin, Sherri and me watched The Green Hornet". Hilarious how the Green Hornet himself had wanted to call himself The Green Bee at first. Sherri was blocked by the person in front at the start, so I teased her(not the first time also) asking why she didn't want to play basketball last time. After the movie ended, it was around 9pm. So Daniel and me decided to go shopping. Saw Kaiting at Etude(Called Attitude) House by many. As expected, many of the shops were on the verge of closing. Closing for the day, not closing permanently. So also as expected, I did not manage to buy anything AGAIN! Went home for egg prata and mutton curry at 11pm. I should really cut down on this unhealthy regime of mine soon or I am so gonna regret it in future.
Here I am in front of the computer screen. Waiting to go shopping with Mingfong, Wesley and Larry at 2pm at Orchard. And I have a premonition that I may return home empty handed again. Girls, stop complaining that there's nothing out there to buy. Feel for the guys, we are worse-off. I must admit that the fashion trends out there are outrageous sometimes. For males, we can only wear t-shirts, polo tees, or simply shirts. There are so little choices, given the humid weather of Singapore. And when I, who dress simply for any occasion, says this, it means that the situation is really bad. Designers out there, do your job! Stop doing ridiculous and fugly designs! No one, absolutely no one will buy them!
Mini photo spam ahead.







No comments:

Post a Comment