Friday, November 5, 2010

I cut my hair today. Was sick and tired of people telling me my hair was like a "helmet"?! Can protect head mah hahaha!!. So I cut it real short. The reason why I hate to cut my hair is because I hate seeing my hair a different way as it was for the past 3months. It takes some getting used to. Oh whatever. Just watched this short video (http://www.twitvid.com/W17BZ) on SNSD & SuJu. Random stuff I know.
The unpredictable weather is really annoying nowadays. One day, the scorching sun makes me perspire profusely and the next day it pours heavily. Twice today already in fact. Why can't we have winter season? Or a similar climate to Genting Highlands. Don't get me wrong. I want the coolness of the temperature, not the haziness of the floating clouds. That we have Indonesia to credit. Have you ever heard such an absurd thing? We are paying them to stop burning their own forests. What a joke. Shouldn't they be compensating us for posing such a health hazard to its neighbours?

No comments:

Post a Comment