Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just made my blog available on my Facebook profile page. But I guess no one will even make the effort to find it. Say "hi" on the cbox if you pass by. I would much appreciate anything. Rather than waiting aimlessly on one end, totally separated from the outside world. I am in my own world. Out there, and back here, its a different life altogether. Out there is all a mask, a facade. But back here, as the title suggests, the axiom(truth) can and will be revealed. As the days of loneliness go by, I can't help but wonder how much people can change. Even those that do not seem, they may in due time. Friends and foes are made countless times almost everyday. Love and hate are just parcels in life. Give and take. Not everything in life can be a bed of roses. Appreciate life as it is, or you may live to regret it, or die not being able to cherish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment