Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Don't you find her totally adorable? She is my absolute dream/ideal, which I guess will never come true for me. And I can't even see her on the 23rd Oct cos of money concerns. My one and only chance...gone!!

I guess no one has even found this blog yet? School is starting in 12 days. What a bummer!! I had a dream. That I was frustrated at work and burst out at the people there, beating up some higher-up manager which I had not even seen before. And I got "fired". I find that amusing because I was hoping to find some other job with better working environment and of course, a better pay. How boring my holidays have been with me lazing around and not going out socializing at all. Everyone seems preoccupied with their lives. The world seems to travel at such a fast pace that I feel myself being left behind. All I really wish for is to get good-enough grades in poly and get out of school. I really hate studying. Well, who does? I can picture myself in the future. Which is a reenactment of what I am now: Seating on my bed, staring at a  computer screen and watching the world go by. How peaceful that life will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment