Saturday, October 30, 2010

I had a dream. That Taeyeon was having a fansign at a random MRT station(wtf right?!). And I was the first person in queue. I could not stand properly, and just marveled at her awe-inspiring beauty. I managed to get her to sign my Taeyeon TMYW photocard!!:) I was absolutely thrilled that I could not wake up from this dream, or rather I don't want to. When I woke up, I sensed that it was all a dream, but could not help checking the photocard. Sadly, it was truly a dream.
Finally, the first visitor of this blog is born. Maybe others would have visited, but did not give a hoot to leave a comment.But if you found this blog, it means that you are a stalker who found the link on my facebook profile page. Hahaha, just kidding. Real appreciate the effort!:)
Hahaha was real surprised and honoured to hear that people thought I was featured in SNSD's "Hoot" MV because they thought Siwon's backview looked like me. Hahaha, not meaning to be thick-skinned lah, but let me revel in this joy for a short while can? Hearing so many depressing comments the past few days, this could be the one to brighten up my day. Don't put me down, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment