Friday, October 7, 2016

I came across this post on Facebook and immediately felt immensely guilty.

"What car owners would like non car owners to know"
We are not obliged to send you anywhere, it's out of goodwill when we do. So don't complain about it and say behind our backs. You are not the one paying the erp, parking, petrol, installments and maintenance so stfu. Be appreciative. If your friends start to not sending u back or what like the past, reflect on yourself. Have you ever appreciated? Tried to like offer to top up petrol, Cashcard or chip in abit even treating a meal or what? It's not about being stingy. But about appreciating. Even a cup of soft drink/ ice kachang would do. Please la, take taxi also how much le. No one likes to do things and end up feeling there for a use.
Stop complaining and whining. It's our car, we have pride in it. When you were having fun, we work hard for it. Having a car is easy, maintaining it is hard. It's our pride. P.s: I may not own a big car, but I slog hard for it.
Where we feel like parking is our problem. We may park a distance and walk across sometimes, not because we can't afford it, but we don't feel like paying to the money eating gantries can? Unless we are feeling lazy, and furthermore, you are not paying for it so shut up.
What time we want to head into town is for us to decide, if you think you want to head in earlier or later, go yourself la! Like I said, not cannot afford. But don't want let the gov earn even more can. Before 12 or after 8 only UNLESS I FEEL LIKE IT CAUSE IM THE DRIVER. You don't know how it feels like to top up your Cashcard every 2 days and it will never be enough.
Don't slam our door. It's our car, Because why? We pay for the repairs. You don't. It's our baby. You won't like people to give your baby a slap would you? Who do we find when our lock spoil because of your slamming and the mechanism malfunction and then tell you, you would say 'how can that be, I not very hard what.' Or 'I only did it once' or 'sorry' and then WE had to pay for the repairs ourself because of you people. Be considerate.
It's our car, whatever color or modifications we do to it, WE LIKE IT, END OF STORY. No need for your comments. If you got so much comments or opinions, get your own car and do on your car.
**no hard feelings, no direct to anyone, just seen myself and ALOT of car friends having this issue over the few years of driving. Just that it definitely doesn't feel good to be used as an chauffeur**
P.s: having a friend who has a car doesn't make him/her your Ahmad (unless your partner), but learn to appreciate. Be thankful for it.
Credits to Kailing Loh ที่รัก
I would thus like to thank the following people for sending me home or giving me a ride to somewhere, although you are definitely not obligated to. I really really appreciate it, especially since transport and costs of driving are so high lately. If any of you that are are reading this have sent me home before and I forgot to mention you, please don't take offence alright? My poor memory fails me sometimes. 
In no particular order:
Wes (plus both your parents and Ense too!) - I have lost count of how many times you have sent me home already, damn paiseh hahaha)
MF hyung
RH
Gale
HY
Daniel
Duane
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment